Mortgage Broker – Top HECM Help
Reverse Mortgage – Local Lenders in DFW
Are You Looking For a Local Reverse Mortgage Professional That Offers:
- Free Consultation, Rates & Calculator,
- 25+ Years of Experience – Lenders Here To Help,
- Reverse Mortgage & HECM (Home Equity Conversion Mortgage) Explained,
- Solutions for Adults 62+ w/ 50%+ Equity in Dallas,
- and Trusted By 1,000s of Homeowners / Companies in DFW?
If the answer is “YES” then you need the help of a local and professional reverse mortgage lender to help you eliminate monthly mortgage, get access to cash, and/or help you stay in your home.
To get started give us a call or fill out the form to schedule a free consultation.
Do I Qualify?
10 Reverse Mortgage & HECM Strategies:
- Pay off my existing mortgage to increase cash flow.
- Renovate my home to make it safer and more enjoyable.
- Give my retirement savings accounts more time to grow.
- Delay taking my Social Security for larger payouts later.
- Build a stronger safety net.
- Gain greater peace of mind for my long-term healthcare needs.
- Purchase another home that will better fit my needs.
- Protect my portfolio in a down market.
- Create a lifetime income stream for my family and me.
- Pay off other debt, like high interest credit cards.
Reverse Mortgage & HECM Eligibility Requirements:
- Be 62 or older
- Own and live in your home as your primary residence
- Undergo a financial assessment to ensure a reverse mortgage can serve you as a sustainable, long-term retirement solution
- Receive counseling by an independent, HUD-approved third-party to confirm you understand your obligations and responsibilities with a reverse mortgage
- Maintain the property and continue paying property taxes, homeowners insurance, homeowner association and any other applicable fees
- More than 1 million homeowners 62 and over have used a HECM reverse mortgage to age in place.
- Since obtaining a reverse mortgage, 8 out of 10 customers said their lives have improved.
- Home equity levels for homeowners aged 62 and older grew to $7.1 trillion in the fourth quarter of 2018.
Reverse Mortgage Evaluator